Mineral Bluff is located in Fannin County, GA about five miles NE of Blue Ridge.
The brick depot at Mineral Bluff was constructed in 1887 by the Marietta & North Georgia Railroad , a predecessor of the Louisville & Nashville Railroad (now CSX). Located on the now-abandoned line from Blue Ridge, Georgia, to Murphy, N.C., it is only surviving M&NG depot in Georgia.
Using funding from the federal Transportation Enhancement
program, the community rehabilitated the building in 2007. It was
listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007. (News article on the listing.)
Source with more information and photos.
H/T to Dan for the link.